PHP AdWords API Lib
Middle-tier library for AdWords API
PHP AdWords API Lib is a middle-tier library that facilitates the access to the Google AdWords API from your PHP products and applications. With its simple to use object-orientated design it helps you use Google AdWords API with outstanding ease, without the hassle of investigating, designing, coding, debugging and testing your own low-level communication layer.
Don't waste your precious time - boost your development speed. Delivering high-quality AdWords enabled application fast is a viable option.
- Achieve outstanding functionality with Google AdWords API Lib. The library uses the native Soap Client built into PHP to achieve high performance.
- Easy to use
- The library is very easy to use – and the code size needed to implement the same functionality is 5 to 10 times smaller
- Simple to use, fast to start, even easier to maintain
- Don't just take our word for it. See the comparisons.
- High quality
- Each and every function has been tested by automated test suit. Also each and every source code line has been carefully inspected, guaranteeing quality.
- Time-saving tool
- Why waste time in development this middle-tier yourself, when you can concentrate on real value-adding activities?
- The library is fully object-orientated, and is based on solid design principles. The quality of implementation doesn't fall behind either.
- Implements ALL Google AdWords API features
- ALL functions and features of the ALL AdWords web services, and ALL AdWords data types have corresponding objects within the library.
- Full source code provided*
- Ever wanted to check the code and see how it really works? Wanted to learn great software design principles? Just read the code.
- Supports both V2009 and V13 services.
- Quick start guide to get you up and running in 15 minutes
- The installation and the setup of PHP AdWords API Lib is a breeze. In 15 minutes you will have your first Google AdWords API enabled application running.
- Minimum requirement checking script
- Google AdWords API Lib has a requirement checking script integrated. This allows you to check if your PHP installation meets the minimum requirements for access to Google AdWords API, including PHP versions, extensions and SOAP libraries.
- Comprehensive documentation
- Comprehensive documentation in both HTML and PDF formats is available.
- Examples included
- Learn by example, save even more time
The following chart displays simplified flow between your custom application and Google AdWords servers:
The PHP AdWords API Lib itself requires PHP 5.2+ with soapclient built-in module enabled.
*With the Professional license
Google™ and AdWords™ are trademarks of Google, Inc.
PHP AdWords API Lib is in no way affiliated or endorsed by Google, Inc.
We did 30+ custom AdWords API projects
We have significant development experience with AdWords API. On some projects we did programming using AdWords API in combination with Yahoo API and MSN API. We can show you the specialized AdWords portfolio upon request. Contact us
Live since 2005, AdWords API Lib is the first commercial product in the world to specialize in AdWords API technology. We launched it only a month after Google released the AdWords API. View more
Reliable Support for Newest API Versions
Full support for V2009 AdWords API was provided in April 2010 with the latest version 7.0 of PHP AdWords API Lib.